1
Vote

Filling two tables from data array fails

description

I have a very simple template spreadsheet that has two tables. I followed the pattern shown in the tutorial of filling the table from an array. When I try to open the 'populated' spreadsheet I get the following errors:
 
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main">
<logFileName>error045360_01.xml</logFileName>
<summary>Errors were detected in file 'S:\Solutions\OPL\Optimiser.2010\Optimiser.Web\MonthEndClose\Result\2011_Apr_Charges_and_Payments_by_Location_697d97c2-edd3-44e4-b3ae-8082a8de41b9_2011-05-17_08_52_06Z.xlsx'</summary>
<removedFeatures summary="Following is a list of removed features:">
<removedFeature>Removed Feature: AutoFilter from /xl/tables/table2.xml part (Table)</removedFeature>
<removedFeature>Removed Feature: Table from /xl/tables/table2.xml part (Table)</removedFeature>
</removedFeatures>
</recoveryLog>

comments

MarkStega wrote May 17, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I figured this out - Below the tables were several cells that were merged. The tables expanded over the merged cells and this is what caused the problem. However I ran into another issue, a cell in the table had a formula of "=B3-I3"; This was replicated across the inserted rows without the row number being adjusted to reflect the new rows.

wrote Feb 14, 2013 at 2:16 AM